WHAT IS LUSHGRASS?
Lushgrass is a balanced NPK fertiliser designed to give a steady release of trace elements throughout the growing season and into the grass.
FUNCTION OF TRACE ELEMENTS
- An essential micro nutrient to sustain animal health.
- Prevent against goitre by having a healthy thyroid gland.
- Content of Iodine in the grass depends on the level in the soil.
- Very important for protein synthesis and sugar translocation in grass.
- Essential for plant growth and development.
- Helps reduce the incidence of grass tetany
- Stimulates appetite
- helps other nutrients become more available
- Improves thrive
- Herd fertility
- Important for growth fill
- Improves nitrogen efficiency in the soil
- Increases protein content & digestibility
- Helps to green pastures
- Essential for Milk production
- Helps reduce the risk of lamness in stock
- Essential for the production of Vitamin B12
- Is Essential to the nitrogen fixing bacteria of sword containing clover
- Helps maintain a healthy appetite
- Nitrogen utilisation
- Helps prevent lameness
- Reduces mastitis
- Essential for root development
- Essential for chlorophyll production in plants